Purchase a bottle of Tohu or Aronui Wine with a specially marked neck tag, text your unique code to 8466 and be in to win!
Competition commences 1st November 2015 and closes at midnight on the 31st January 2016.
All prize draws will take place on the 2nd February 2016.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is being run on behalf of Kono NZ LP (promoter), PO Box 440, Nelson
2. Entry to the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions.
3. The Promotion is only open to entrants who are individuals who:
(i) are legal residents of New Zealand living in New Zealand;
(ii) are 18 years of age or older;
(iii) are not directors or employees of the Promoter or any of its related companies or any of their agencies associated with the Promotion (“Associated Person”); and
(iv) are not a spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an Associated Person.
4. The Promotion commences on the 1st November 2015 and closes at midnight on the 31st January 2016 (“Entry Period”). No entries will be accepted outside of the Entry Period.
5. To enter, an eligible entrant must, within the Entry Period:
(i) Purchase any bottle of Tohu Wine, or Aronui Wine with a specially marked promotional neck tag; and
(ii) Text in the unique code printed on the inside of the neck tag to short code 8466 using their mobile phone. Texts will be charged at the standard rate charged by each Entrant’s telecommunications provider, and the Promoter will not be liable for this cost under any circumstances.
6. Each Entry must contain only one unique code to be a valid entry.
7. Only mobile handsets operating on a New Zealand mobile network that supports the use or function of texting to a short code or business marking code can interact with this Promotion. Any mobile numbers operating on networks outside of New Zealand will not be entered into the Promotion. Please check with your mobile network provider for any issues that are handset or mobile account related.
8. All Entrants must ensure the Promoter receives their entry during the Entry Period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries or for any delays or failures in any communications service or equipment.
9. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an Entrant invalid if the Entrant:
(i) fails to establish that he or she is an eligible entrant (in accordance with clause 3 above);
(ii) tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering;
(iii) submits an entry which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; or
(iv) fails to comply with any of these terms and conditions.
10. Entrants may enter the promotion multiple times, provided that each entry is accompanied by a different unique code.
11. There are a total of 101 prizes to be won. Prizes listed below:
(i) 1 x prize ‘Dinner cooked at your place by Karena & Kasey for you and 5 guests.’ Includes wine, food, plates and glassware. Valued at $7,100 including GST.
(ii) 100 x prize of signed ‘For the love of…’ cookbook. Valued at $49.95 each including GST.
12. Prize draw will take place on the 2nd February 2016. Winners will be drawn randomly from all valid entries received during the Entry Period, with the exclusion of previous winning entries.
13. Prize 11(i) above must be claimed within 12 months of the winner being contacted. The prize date shall be mutually agreed upon within this time frame, specifically with regard to the availability of Karena & Kasey. If a winner fails to agree upon a date with Kono NZ within 12 months of being notified, then the prize will be forfeited.
14. Prize 11(ii) above must be claimed within six weeks of the winner being contacted. This means within six weeks the winner must have claimed the prize and advised Kono NZ where in New Zealand the prize shall be delivered. If a winner fails to claim a prize and advise on its address for delivery within six weeks of the winner being contacted the prize will be forfeited.
15. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and binding and no correspondence in respect of such decisions will be entered into.
16. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prizes must be taken as offered and may not be varied. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be supplied instead. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
17. In the event that any aspect of a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute that prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
18. Entrants acknowledge that there may be inherent risks in some aspects of the prize and that taking the prize may involve participating in dangerous activities. By entering this promotion and/or accepting the prize, entrants accept that risk. Each winner takes the prize entirely at his or her own risk and indemnifies the Promoter in respect of any claim, loss, damage, accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize.
19. Each Winner will be notified by phone, using the mobile number registered in the entry submission.
20. For winning entries, the only person entitled to claim the prize is the Entrant who registered their details within the Entry Period.
21. If any prize:
(i) is not claimed by the winning entrant within the time periods specified in 13) and 14) above; or
(ii) is forfeited for any reason, the subject prize will be re-drawn and awarded to another entrant.
22. Winners agree to their name and photograph or image being used for the purpose of publicising this Promotion or any other promotional reason in all forms of media, including print and on-line media.
23. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion.
24. The Promoter may require the winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
25. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
(i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication including any internet or SMS communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise;
(ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, any such communications; or
(iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Promotion.
26. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including, without limitation, allergies, skin conditions or other reactions), illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
28. Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to 0800 864 894
29. The laws of New Zealand apply to this Promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.